Pest control is made up of all the methods and practices of keeping pests away. Its application goes beyond what we usually know of it in homes. It is used in agriculture and in other vital industries.
As pest control professionals, we are in the business of protecting you, your family, and your home.There are some bugs that cause phobias, like spiders. However, there are other bugs that really can cause real harm, irritation from bites or stings, infection, and diseases. If there is no action is taken, you and your family are being subjected to these pests each and everyday.
Do’s and Don’ts of Pest Control,
- Keep pets and children away from areas where pesticides have been applied.
- Use fogging devices only when absolutely necessary.
- Always read and follow the pesticide label’s instructions
- Store pesticides in their original containers.
- Use ready-to-use products
- Consult your local cooperative extension service office